Sunday, May 5, 2013

Simply Sunday

I wrote a novel and realized I didn't know what I was doing.  So I joined a writer's group, then another group.  Signed up for seminars, went to a writer's seminar.   Felt I should work more on my blog, but wasn't sure what direction to go.  A friend wanted to co-write a story.  I realized I wouldn't mind taking a stand up acting class.  Stop!

Do you feel like I do?  There's not enough time to do all the things we want, learn new crafts, read more books, etc., etc., etc.  That's probably why the Lord said, "Be still, and know that I am God."

So my posts for Sundays from here on out will just be a photo with perhaps a short saying to accompany it.  Be still my friends.  We need a day to rest.  Enjoy your Sunday and rejuvenate for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Nice idea, Carol! Every good and perfect gift comes from Above.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete